Book Review : Second Chance by Sandeep Jatwa
Second Chance will make you think twice about your life
Detailed rating:
Narration: 4.5/5
Characters: 5/5
Story: 5/5
Cover: 3.5/5
Language: 4/5
Plot:
Second chance is about Life, about decisions and how our decisions affect others.
Shekhar Kapoor, a billionaire and owner of a leading company meets with an accident and gets a second chance to live life. Would he continue the way he was or something changes deep inside him? Is it for better or for worse? Read this interesting tale to know his story.
Review:
Life is a journey which everyone fulfills in their own way, but we never take time to contemplate about our actions and how they affect others. This book will engross you, take you on a trip within your mind and after finishing it you will surely take some time to think about how you can make your life better and what really matters.
I started this novel around a month back and due to my busy schedule I could not read it at a fast pace. To be honest, the beginning did not interest me enough to take out time specifically for reading. The story starts to build up somewhere around the middle. No doubt, it is well written and Author has taken his time to build up characters really well. After a few chapters, it became very easy to imagine and relate with all the characters. For me, the best part about this book is the storyline and the message it gives. It is about a rich man who gives importance to wealth, pleasure and only himself and how his life changes after an accident where he realizes the impact of his actions. I loved the twist the author has given in the entire book and how each thing is given a proper explanation. There is no incident or even a character that does not contribute to the story in some way. When I read the second half, the book became a must read for me and one of the best stories I have read till now. I really liked how author has not haphazardly written a fiction story that people can’t believe in, but he has justified the instances and the plot using medical science and various real life examples. Basically, it would appeal to all types of audience. If you believe in after life or if you believe in Medical science, you will find the book explaining all the aspects in a wonderful way. After finishing this, I felt a peaceful feeling that comes to every reader on finishing a good story and I cannot applaud the author enough for keeping the interest alive till the end. It also made me think twice about my own life and my actions not out of fear or any other reason but just in a way of introspecting and finding true peace.
Overall , the beginning is the only weak part as the story takes time to build and to grab the reader’s interest but I would highly recommend this to everyone as it is a different concept and the story is beautifully written and once you are near the middle it would be difficult for you to keep the book down.
Detailed rating:
Narration: 4.5/5
Characters: 5/5
Story: 5/5
Cover: 3.5/5
Language: 4/5
Plot:
Second chance is about Life, about decisions and how our decisions affect others.
Shekhar Kapoor, a billionaire and owner of a leading company meets with an accident and gets a second chance to live life. Would he continue the way he was or something changes deep inside him? Is it for better or for worse? Read this interesting tale to know his story.
Review:
Life is a journey which everyone fulfills in their own way, but we never take time to contemplate about our actions and how they affect others. This book will engross you, take you on a trip within your mind and after finishing it you will surely take some time to think about how you can make your life better and what really matters.
I started this novel around a month back and due to my busy schedule I could not read it at a fast pace. To be honest, the beginning did not interest me enough to take out time specifically for reading. The story starts to build up somewhere around the middle. No doubt, it is well written and Author has taken his time to build up characters really well. After a few chapters, it became very easy to imagine and relate with all the characters. For me, the best part about this book is the storyline and the message it gives. It is about a rich man who gives importance to wealth, pleasure and only himself and how his life changes after an accident where he realizes the impact of his actions. I loved the twist the author has given in the entire book and how each thing is given a proper explanation. There is no incident or even a character that does not contribute to the story in some way. When I read the second half, the book became a must read for me and one of the best stories I have read till now. I really liked how author has not haphazardly written a fiction story that people can’t believe in, but he has justified the instances and the plot using medical science and various real life examples. Basically, it would appeal to all types of audience. If you believe in after life or if you believe in Medical science, you will find the book explaining all the aspects in a wonderful way. After finishing this, I felt a peaceful feeling that comes to every reader on finishing a good story and I cannot applaud the author enough for keeping the interest alive till the end. It also made me think twice about my own life and my actions not out of fear or any other reason but just in a way of introspecting and finding true peace.
Overall , the beginning is the only weak part as the story takes time to build and to grab the reader’s interest but I would highly recommend this to everyone as it is a different concept and the story is beautifully written and once you are near the middle it would be difficult for you to keep the book down.

Comments
Post a Comment